Wednesday, November 13, 2013

I Don't Want To Do This Anymore.

I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to waste my energy on people not invested in me as well. I don't want to wonder why I suddenly am not being interacted with after x number of days or weeks of constants and then suddenly nothing. I don't want to be with or even around anyone who feels some sick need to punish me with silence or who ignores me rather than just tears the fucking band-aid off fast and tells me wtf is going on. I have wasted more time in my life wondering wtf than I am comfortable to admit, and obviously from this blog, there isn't much I don't share or admit. So that's a lot of fucking wasted time that could have been saved with a few simple words. Backbone and balls. That's what people have lost. Say what you want or need to say and let me move the fuck on with a little respect and dignity please. Geezus. Is that really so much to ask or expect? Is it really that hard to just open your mouth or send a text or an email and just say it? Has the world really hit the lowest of lows when a text blow off is preferred? Obviously, the answer is yes.
My life is speeding by fast and I don't have time for games. Games are for children and immature adults. I have shit to deal with and this is not what I want to be doing or thinking about when there is far heavier shit to be dealt with but my brain is directly connected to my heart it seems. Maybe they can surgically do something to fix that. Maybe they can just cut the love and care part out all together and save me the misery. I am too tired both physically and emotionally to do this anymore. It's shit or get off the pot time. So what's it gonna be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak... please! And thank you! I am still waiting for a comment. Anyone?? Crickets... figures.