Saturday, November 30, 2013

Dreams. Sometimes They Are Glaringly Obvious.


I had this dream that I walked into an apartment/house, walked down the hall towards a door but when I got to the door it was a wall. When I turned to go back... another wall. Basically, I was now in a standing coffin. One second of panic, then I punch the wall. Punch it again, and I am back in the hall. Turn to another door and nope. Wall, again. Coffin, again. Punch again, then off we go. This goes on... Now as dreams go this is about as clear as they get since it is a perfect description of my life, but Man, I REALLY would like a SOLUTION. LOL!   

A person can only punch down so many coffin walls in a row.


Image thanks to: http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/PG61Ilb8QbuQlKuB1PQZ_Buried1.JPG

Fight or Give Up and Die









No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak... please! And thank you! I am still waiting for a comment. Anyone?? Crickets... figures.