Saturday, November 16, 2013

I Feel Good To Some Degree. Thank You D.




I want to express my deep felt thanks to D. for calling me today. I am so very proud of him and how far he has come. It has been no small task by any means to achieve what he has thus far. I have always seen this ability in him, but I honestly have never see it come to fruition in anyone, particularly from someone coming from such a dark place. He amazes me and is an inspiration. I wish I had words to express it, but I just can't find any that truly fit. He's a good man and it is nice to see that he is beginning to see it within himself as well. He deserves everything his heart desires and I have faith that he will get it.  he has hurt me deeply in the past, but he has saved my life before as well. Now he gives me hope and someone to turn to when I think I can't find my own way out of this shit. I love you D. You will always have a place in my heart and I am proud to call you a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak... please! And thank you! I am still waiting for a comment. Anyone?? Crickets... figures.