Friday, October 25, 2013

She Hits the Depression Nail On The Head- Full Force- Perfectly. It Almost Scares Me.

She Hits the Depression Nail On The Head- Full Force- Perfectly.

"Yet there I was, casually wishing that I could stop existing in the same way you'd want to leave an empty room or mute an unbearably repetitive noise. That wasn't the worst part, though. The worst part was deciding to keep going."

I hope Allie doesn't mind this. It may be the one thing at this moment that is keeping me present. I will take it down though if she disapproves... hopefully later on. Not today. Or right now. I'm just grasping for anything to get to the 'keep going' part... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak... please! And thank you! I am still waiting for a comment. Anyone?? Crickets... figures.