Saturday, December 7, 2013

DUH. I Know Why I Am Here. I'm Not Sure How Long I Can Stand To Stay Though!


The What are you doing here? Test ...

Bodhisattva

You are here to: 27 % observe, 0 % party!, 55 % evolve, 27 % transcend
You are here to learn, evolve, better yourself and others, and not waste too much time getting caught up in materialism and entertainment. Chances are your soul will not rest until the world has become a far better place.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

  • observe Distribution
    You scored 27% on observe, higher than 54% of your peers.
  • party! Distribution
    You scored 0% on party!, higher than 16% of your peers.
  • evolve Distribution
    You scored 55% on evolve, higher than 56% of your peers.
  • transcend Distribution
    You scored 27% on transcend, higher than 52% of your peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak... please! And thank you! I am still waiting for a comment. Anyone?? Crickets... figures.