Sunday, June 15, 2014

That One Color

Depression is like trying to not see a color while locked in a room where everything is painted that particular tone. Even when you close your eyes... the color bleeds through. There is no escape. No matter how many other pigments you remind yourself exist, no matter how many people describe all the other hues, all you can see anymore it THAT ONE COLOR.

All I see around me is this glow. When I close my eyes, it seeps its way in. When I am reminded of the rainbow I can not grasp the image long enough for it to take. To imbed itself in me again. And when it goes, everything becomes an even more intense version of THIS ONE COLOR.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak... please! And thank you! I am still waiting for a comment. Anyone?? Crickets... figures.