Thursday, June 12, 2014

Being a Female In a Desperate Situation

Being a female in a desperate situation is nothing like being a male in the same situation. I am awestruck by the audacity of men and their ideas and versions of 'helping' which all include this expectation because I am a female. I know men who are drug users and make the same bad choices over and over and over again and they never run out of friends to lend a hand or offer money and places to stay and cars. It is fucking INSANE, yet all I have had is men who think I will give my dignity away for a god damn day out of this hell or a 'chance' to have a better life, but a cage is a fucking cage. Been there Honey, lived that. One is no better than the other.

So, in the end there is nothing but pain, loneliness and betrayal. For us women anyway. No wonder I spent almost my entire life wishing I was a man. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak... please! And thank you! I am still waiting for a comment. Anyone?? Crickets... figures.