Sunday, September 7, 2014

WTF?

So we will most likely lose our internet any moment now. This will be the last straw of a long line of them. This will destroy my last hope of getting out of here or survival at all since it will mean losing my financial aid check in October because all my classes are online and we don't have a Starbucks up in the hills. My car has blown a tire as well and we have roughly $20 for the next 5 weeks to boot. If my ex takes my son then I am outta here. So its been peachy. Have a great life and try not to fuck it up by taking advantage of all the people who care that are around you and all the things you have that some people would kill for, k? Oh, and leave the assholes who keep stringing you along with their empty promises and such. You're worth more than that and you don't want to figure out the way I did.

Peace... Micho out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak... please! And thank you! I am still waiting for a comment. Anyone?? Crickets... figures.