Thursday, February 11, 2016

Deflecting Bullshit Like a Boss!! Wonder Woman Reigns!

Deflecting Bullshit Like a Boss!! 


This is (literally, not figuratively) my mental picture when I am with my Mom or anyone I know who is too scared to speak the truth, or admit being human, therefore flawed or responsible for anything,  etc... I am mentally imagining this gif and I hear the Star Wars laser beam fighting sound... lol! 
Pew. 
Pew pew pew. 
Pew. 
Welcome to my mind. Sometimes it is truly entertaining, other times it's a deep ugly dark abyss of 'just give up.' Everything in between is monotonous crap. Of course if you read the shit I vomit here than you know that already. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak... please! And thank you! I am still waiting for a comment. Anyone?? Crickets... figures.