Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Slipknot - Custer (Audio)

RISE

Half alive and stark-raving free and maligned for encroaching on the purpose of this commercial-free interruption… 
Due to the prolific nature of this statement, listener aggression is advised.

It’s strange; whenever I see a gun, I think about just how petty you are
And it blows my fucking mind- it blows my fucking mind
These days, I never seem to get enough. I’m tired of this shit- I want to go home
Don’t waste my fucking time- don’t waste my fucking time
Because anything exceptional gets crushed by common people
With jealousy and ignorance and all their common evils
This planet isn’t special- collections made of clay
I’m waiting for the punishment I know is on my way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak... please! And thank you! I am still waiting for a comment. Anyone?? Crickets... figures.